As you’re aware, there’s a lot of discussion and emotion swirling around the spread of the Coronavirus. We’re relying on information provided by the CDC, the WHO, the U.S. State Department, and state and local health departments to keep informed. We’d like to share the resources we’ve found helpful, as well as industry-related news. We’ll update this list on an ongoing basis.
Please remember to:
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm, not into the air.
- Don’t share food, utensils, or beverage containers.
- Avoid those who are ill and stay home from work if you are ill, if possible.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as smartphones and doorhandles with rubbing alcohol wipes and/or antibacterial bleach wipes.
- ISPA Congress in Taipei Has Been Cancelled
- USITT Conference Update
- SCUP Events Status: Virtual Meetings, Cancellations, and Proceeding as planned
- Opera Conference Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- American Alliance of Museums Annual Meeting: COVID-19 (scroll down)
- NAST Annual Meeting
- ArtsReady: Preparing for Potential Impact of the Coronavirus
- Performing Arts Readiness: Current Emergencies
- TCG webinar recording: Coronavirus Preparedness for Theatres
- TCG: Preparing for the Impact of the Coronavirus
- League of American Orchestras: Resources on the Coronavirus
- IAVM: COVID-19 Outbreak Resources
- IAVM webinar recording: Venue Industry Update on the Coronavirus
- Canadian Arts Presenting Association: Coronavirus Preparedness for the Live Performance Sector
- Event Safety Alliance webinar recording: Prepare Your Organization for the Coronavirus Disease Outbreak
- GG Arts Law: The Response of the Performing Arts to the World Premiere of the Coronavirus
National & International Resources
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Interim Guidance: Community Events
- COVID-19 Maps & Visuals
- U.S. State Department: Coronavirus
- WHO: Coronavirus
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control: Coronavirus
- Directory of Local Health Departments
Additional Resources & Information
- Agility Recovery: Coronavirus Preparedness Resource Kit
- The Verge: How to Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer – Washing Your Hands Is How You Protect Yourself, But This Is Second Best
- American Chemistry Council: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)-Fighting Products
- NPR: A Guide – How to Prepare Your Home for Coronavirus
- Events Industry Council webinar recording: Industry discussion on novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Events Industry Council: About COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- International Facility Management Association: Coronavirus Preparedness Resource Center
- AAM: Information for the Museum Field on the COVID-19/Coronavirus
- AAM: Lessons from History – Museums and Pandemics
- ACM: Resources to Help Guide Your Museum’s Response to Coronavirus
- NYTimes: How Museums and Theaters are Dealing with Coronavirus
- NYTimes: When the Show Must Go On, Even Amid a Coronavirus Outbreak
- Shen Yun Is Not from China, Shows in No Way Affected By Coronavirus
- Wired: Is It OK to Make Coronavirus Memes and Jokes?
- Fast Company: How to stop the spread of racism during the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak